Easy peasy creamy mushroom, bacon and Tenderstem broccoli pasta
Serves 3-4 hungry people
Takes about 20 mins in total to make
- About a third of a pack of pasta (I used Reginnete)
- Half a pack of bacon (I used extra lean), chopped into bite sized pieces
- Variety of mushrooms, chopped (I used shitake, chestnut and button)
- One pack of Tenderstem broccoli
- Third of a block of cheese, about 150g, grated (I used half fat mature cheddar)
- Around 300ml of creme fraiche
In the meantime, fry the bacon and broccoli for around two minutes, and add the mushrooms. Fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
Once cooked, drain the pasta, and stir through the creme fraiche and nearly all of the grated cheese (reserve a small amount for serving). Warm through again. Serve pasta in bowls and add a spoon or two of the bacon, mushrooms and Tenderstem. Top with a small amount of grated cheese.
Serve with ciabatta, or on its own. Yum!